Compression socks for men and women – 6 pairs
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 4 customer ratings(4 customer reviews)
- ★ SUPERIOR COMPRESSION SOCKS – Beating out the competition, our high socks are made of a superior blend of 90% nylon and 10% elastane, which is perfectly breathable and powerfully moisture-wicking. Offering protection from knee to toe, our compression socks hug your calves and provide comfortable compression, making it easy to move around and protecting your fragile legs.
- ★ GREAT INVESTMENT FOR YOUR FEET/LEGS – Our graduated compression socks are great gifts for runners, athletes, fitness trainers, hikers, tennis players, cyclists, office workers, airplane travelers, or anyone on their feet all day! Use compression socks for travel to promote healthy blood flow and circulation while sitting during long trips or flights.
- ★ IMPROVED BLOOD CIRCULATION WITH GRADED COMPRESSION – Our graduated compression technology (15-20 mmHg) provides the ideal compression to maximize your blood flow. Improved oxygen circulation provided by our compression socks helps reduce lactic acid build-up and promotes muscle recovery in the calf, ankle, feet and legs.
- ★ SIZE SCHEDULE S/M (Men’s 5-9 Women’s: 5-10), L/XL (Men’s 10-13 Women’s 11-15.5). Machine washable up to 105F and snag resistant, you get an incredible deal to keep your feet in place with optimal compression all the time
- ★ Package: contains 6 pairs
SKU: 1005003240566452 Categories: Compression socks, Diabetic socks, Foot socks, Orth socks, Orthopedic Foot Care Tags: Best compression socks, Compression socks, Compression socks for diabetics, Compression socks for men, Compression socks for women, Compression socks women, Compression socks womens, Copper fit compression socks, Diabetic ankle socks, Diabetic compression socks, Diabetic socks, Diabetic socks for men, Diabetic socks for women, Dr comfort socks, Dr scholl's diabetic socks, Jobst compression socks, Medipeds compression socks, Men, Men's compression socks, Neuropathy socks, Non binding socks, Orthofeet socks, Socks for diabetics, Tags: Best diabetic socks, Women Description, Women's compression socks
High Compression stockings with closed toe 23-32 mmHgRated 5 out of 5$35.80